dogs of war alliance ogame uni 65 Index du Forum dogs of war alliance ogame uni 65
Forum de l'alliance Dogs Of War de L'uni 65 dans Ogame

Forum OFF pour le moment
Merci de postez votre candidature directement IG et non forum (Modifiquation forum) 

Htc Wildfire S Facebook App Problems

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    dogs of war alliance ogame uni 65 Index du Forum -> EXTERNE -> Pacte/Guerre
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
lenens

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 20:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Htc Wildfire S Facebook App Problems Répondre en citant Back to top

Htc Wildfire S Facebook App Problems
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Go to Page. Menu FORUMS Apps, ROMs, Customization Top Phones OnePlus 5T Google Pixel 2OnePlus 5Samsung Galaxy S8+LG G6 New Phones Honor 9 Lite Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018)Honor View 10OnePlus 5T Razer Phone Root Tools KingRoot Framaroot SuperSU Xposed Top Apps Gapps MX Player Adaway ViPER4Android Audio FX Official XDA App All Apps & Games XDA Deals LOGIN Jump back in Remember Me? Login with Google Forgot your password? REGISTER Takes just a sec! search plus search plus Forums OnePlus 5T Google Pixel 2OnePlus 5Samsung Galaxy S8+LG G6 Analysis Swappa Swappa is XDA's Official Marketplace Buy and sell gently used phones Sell with no fees Buy safely . wipe data/factory reset 2. So its …finance.resat2013-Jul-27 8:521 Hi all, That's my answer: The phone is from 2012 The partition …Elisa81 OP2013-Jul-26 11:04 Thread Search Suggested Apps Official XDA Forum App The XDA App is the fastest way to access the forums on mobile. Quick Reply Reply coolsandie View Profile Visit Homepage View Forum Posts Follow on Twitter View GitHub profile 19th July 2013, 04:31 PM #4 Senior Member Kochi, Kerala Thanks Meter: 1,074 More 1,988 posts Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011 My Devices: Samsung Galaxy Mini, Motorola Moto E Less Quote: Originally Posted by Elisa81 Uhmmm.I don't understand.sorry! Can u explain excatly what I need to do? Sorry but I'm really a disaster with smartphone! Thanks and bye, Elisa. FORUMS Wildfire S Q&A, Help & TroubleshootingWildfire S GeneralWildfire S AccessoriesWildfire S Android DevelopmentWildfire S Themes and Apps Remove All Ads from XDA Win an Honor 7X! Most Thanked ALL-TIME RECENT 2 (quote) Maybe it comes from the app. SectionsAppsAR & VRCamerasCarsDronesFitness TrackersGadgetsGamesHeadphonesLaptopsParentingPhonesSmart HomeSmartwatchesSpeakersTabletsTV. If you downloaded the Facebook app and synced contacts, follow these steps:From the Home screen, press Menu.Tap Settings.Taps Accounts and sync.Tap Facebook.Tap Remove account.Re-add the account by selecting add account.Tap Facebook and complete setup.While setting up the account, select Do Not Sync Contacts or Sync Only Existing Contacts.See how much space current apps use:From the Home screen, press the Menu key.Tap Settings.Tap Applications.Tap Manage Applications.Tap All.Tap Menu.Tap Sort by size.View the applications from top (largest) to bottom (smallest). what problem you are facing now? ps if you havent wipe cache then it's reason of your problems Quick Reply Reply The Following User Says Thank You to crossfire77 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift crossfire77 Ad-Free Elisa81(22nd July 2013) Elisa81 View Profile View Forum Posts 22nd July 2013, 03:30 PM #10 OP Member Thanks Meter: 1 More 32 posts Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012 Less Opssssssssssss.I never made a wipe cache! And now I still have the problem of the first post.and more I can't use facebook.see this post: If I made now a wipe cache I need to reinstall all the rom? Do u think that with wipe cache I can resolve the facebook problem? Thanks and bye, Elisa. FilterT-mobile.comEspaolaccountCoverageDealsDevicesPlans & ServicesT-mobile.com EspaolAccountCheck your usageCoverageDealsRebatesPromotional CreditsDevicesChoose a deviceSIM cardsSoftware updatesTutorialsPlans & ServicesDIGITST-Mobile ONEJUMP!Manage your data serviceNews & UpdatesAsk a questionContact UsLog In / Sign Up SupportAsk a questionLog in / RegisterSupportError: You don't have JavaScript enabled. then these all won't be an issues i guess.good luck Quick Reply Reply The Following User Says Thank You to crossfire77 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift crossfire77 Ad-Free Elisa81(22nd July 2013) Elisa81 View Profile View Forum Posts 22nd July 2013, 01:25 PM #8 OP Member Thanks Meter: 1 More 32 posts Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012 Less Hi, I can't understand this: if you are going to use int2ext scripts flash them right after rom.go to advanced and wipe sd-ext and then reboot. Reboot something wrong or more? I need to format the sd card before doing this operation? Thanks and bye, Elisa. Please turn JavaScript back on and reload this page. Int2sd or link2sd etc. Most popular Upgrade my device Live Chat Recycle my old device Top up my device O2 Refresh About O2 About us Think Big Careers News & PR Sponsorship Help and support Help home My O2 Track my order Contact us Follow us Facebook Twitter About us Careers News & PR Think Big Contact Us Facebook Twitter Terms & Conditions Privacy policy Cookie policy Access for all 2018 Telefnica UK Limited. I hope you've exactly followed the installation instructions mentioned in the ROM thread step by step -> [ROM] [2.3.5] EQDKP-Sense3.5 V 5.2 Not following any of the steps should break a clean install I'm afraid, so errors may happen. Install zip from sdcard file Marvellous Sense 3.5 18-7-13 5. you have to go to recovery first. If u don't flash data2sd after installation the room will keep showing errors. you have to also wipe cache.not only factory reset. if u have the rom installed long press power button and select the boot into recovery option. .. Quick Reply Reply XDA Sponsor Sponsor Content Philadelphia, PA Honor 9 Now Available for Pre-order in the UK for 379.99 > Hands on with the Honor 8 Pro > Apply to Get Honors New Phone for Free > coolsandie View Profile Visit Homepage View Forum Posts Follow on Twitter View GitHub profile 19th July 2013, 03:58 PM #2 Senior Member Kochi, Kerala Thanks Meter: 1,074 More 1,988 posts Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011 My Devices: Samsung Galaxy Mini, Motorola Moto E Less Quote: Originally Posted by Elisa81 Hi All, I have installed this rom but on every reboot I have this problem: Everything was working, but on every reboot I got the message : "System UIDs Inconsistent. .. If you land here again, click here to go to the O2 Community homepage. .. Quick Reply Reply crossfire77 View Profile View Forum Posts View GitHub profile 22nd July 2013, 02:27 PM #9 Senior Member Ahmedabad Thanks Meter: 1,094 More 1,470 posts Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012 Less Quote: Originally Posted by Elisa81 Hi, I can't understand this: if you are going to use int2ext scripts flash them right after rom.go to advanced and wipe sd-ext and then reboot. in the post the instructions are given. Some apps, such as Facebook, can use more than half of this space.When internal storage space is not available, a pop-up message appears.Help & How toIf you have problems with storage space and memory errors, follow these steps:Use the Low Storage Wizard when it pops up or access it from:From any Home screen, tap the Menu key.Tap Settings.Tap SD & phone storage.Tap Make more space.Follow the on-screen prompts. Install zip from sdcard file Marvellous Sense 3.5 18-7-13 5. Anyways as I don't own this device, it may not be wise for me to give suggestions anymore. if you are going to use int2ext scripts flash them right after rom.go to advanced and wipe sd-ext and then reboot 5a02188284
download hack facebook 2014novo facebook para javahack facebook account for free no surveycheat engine 6.1 jeu facebookget rid of suggested apps in facebookcomo hackear un facebook codigo fuentetelecharger logiciel facebook account hackercover photos for facebook happy new yearfacebook bilder im chat verwendenwordpress facebook likes plugin

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 20:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    dogs of war alliance ogame uni 65 Index du Forum -> Pacte/Guerre Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Cobalt 2.0 phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson.
Copyright © 2002-2004 Jakob Persson